Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
Stardoll is committed to being a safe and appropriate site for all our users. We have many young users whose parents allow their children to surf and play on Stardoll. To maintain the site as a welcoming place for users of all ages we do not allow the uploading of external pictures.
Last updated: 2014-09-11 13:58:40
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog