- The Sex and the City 2 movie premiere in London last night and the ladies were definitely all glammed up for the occasion, especially Sarah Jessica Parker who wore an outfit with a huge headpiece to pay respects to Alexander McQueen her friend and Brit fashion designer who passed away recently.
- Hello readers! I'ts been a while huh? Well I'm kinda busy in real life but I'll do my best to post more. So, today I invited one of my best friends Mel (bluegreen86) to help me interviewing another friend, and also one of Stardoll's biggest fashion icon: JENNA (emorox4eva). Hope you like it ;)
- We love that its fashioniable to get dressed up for a good cause, because it means we get to see celebrity fashionistas all dressed up for parties even more than usual!
American Apparel held a charity event at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Grand Central in New York last night and some serious fashionistas were there!
Whitney Port and the Olsen twins just to name a few! Take a look!
- Who: Tugce Kazaz
What: Add dimension to a simple look with a long spring coat
Wear: BNG jacket, vintage shorts, Bree bag
Photo: Jonathan Alpeyrie
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Social Butterflies"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "9 to 5 Picks!"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "Exams? Don't Stress Yourself!"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "TLC Tribute"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "What Don't You Know?: Starbloggers"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "A Glimpse of Stardoll History"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Love Yours"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Nelly - New Release P2"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Keeping Calm - While Texting"