- The Sex and the City 2 movie premiere in London last night and the ladies were definitely all glammed up for the occasion, especially Sarah Jessica Parker who wore an outfit with a huge headpiece to pay respects to Alexander McQueen her friend and Brit fashion designer who passed away recently.
- Hello readers! I'ts been a while huh? Well I'm kinda busy in real life but I'll do my best to post more. So, today I invited one of my best friends Mel (bluegreen86) to help me interviewing another friend, and also one of Stardoll's biggest fashion icon: JENNA (emorox4eva). Hope you like it ;)
- We love that its fashioniable to get dressed up for a good cause, because it means we get to see celebrity fashionistas all dressed up for parties even more than usual!
American Apparel held a charity event at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Grand Central in New York last night and some serious fashionistas were there!
Whitney Port and the Olsen twins just to name a few! Take a look!
- Who: Tugce Kazaz
What: Add dimension to a simple look with a long spring coat
Wear: BNG jacket, vintage shorts, Bree bag
Photo: Jonathan Alpeyrie
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Dress to create an illusion"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Why It's Important To Be Yourself"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Spring Cleaning"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"