- The Sex and the City 2 movie premiere in London last night and the ladies were definitely all glammed up for the occasion, especially Sarah Jessica Parker who wore an outfit with a huge headpiece to pay respects to Alexander McQueen her friend and Brit fashion designer who passed away recently.
- Hello readers! I'ts been a while huh? Well I'm kinda busy in real life but I'll do my best to post more. So, today I invited one of my best friends Mel (bluegreen86) to help me interviewing another friend, and also one of Stardoll's biggest fashion icon: JENNA (emorox4eva). Hope you like it ;)
- We love that its fashioniable to get dressed up for a good cause, because it means we get to see celebrity fashionistas all dressed up for parties even more than usual!
American Apparel held a charity event at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Grand Central in New York last night and some serious fashionistas were there!
Whitney Port and the Olsen twins just to name a few! Take a look!
- Who: Tugce Kazaz
What: Add dimension to a simple look with a long spring coat
Wear: BNG jacket, vintage shorts, Bree bag
Photo: Jonathan Alpeyrie
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Parents arguing - what to do?"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "LE Picks!"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Should You Buy a Stylist Studio?"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Mod Muses"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Cali Girl"
- katlow77 Featured post: "My Best Buys of 2017"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Light it up!"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Frazzled From Faux?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "HOW TO: Style White Jeans"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "How to Fix Common Wardrobe Malfunction"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "#weareallthesame"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Styling Studio Tips"